Looking for a dental career in West Kelowna? Join the Carrington Dental team.
Carrington Dental Centre has been serving the West Kelowna community since 1998. We offer comprehensive dental services to suit the unique needs of all our patients, including implants, braces, Invisalign®, root canals, mouth guards.
Our team of four dentists have extensive experience in dentistry and are passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attending courses and earning certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry. We utilize new technology such as digital radiography, computerized charting and iTero digital impression scanner to support various treatment plans.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm, Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm & Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Friday (alternating) 8:00am - 3:00pm
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
• Have exceptional knowledge on administrative duties, insurance, and
• Developing rapport with patients and building emotional credits
• Presenting financial treatment plans & closing orthodontic, major, and surgical cases
• Following up on all outstanding treatment, with a focus on major/ortho/surgical treatment
• Sending pre-determinations to insurances
• Utilizing third-party dental financing company and setting up payment plans
• Submit monthly ortho claims to insurance, collect monthly payments from patients on ortho payment plans
• Maintaining related financial and clinical documents and templates
• Regularly following up with consultations and referrals
• Regularly following up on active patients/progress checks
• Acting as liaison between patient and dentist regarding
• Have an understanding of the dentistry/steps involved for procedures
• Have an understanding of how the dentist treatment plans and why
• Maintain organizational platform & reports on active patients
• Ensure staff understand consult scheduling, general procedures, etc.
• Monitor current processes/procedures and patient feedback/hesitations
to develop new ideas and protocols in attempt to improve overall patient
experience and case closing
• Help coach and train admin and work with team leads when necessary to help implement new procedures to support overall practice goals
•Will have your own office and consult room!
• Previous clinical experience as a Treatment/Scheduling Coordinator is preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients
• Strong customer service experience
• Detail oriented
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
Carrington Dental is proud to be an active member of the West Kelowna community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.
Treat yourself to a healthy smile at Carrington Dental Centre!